CBA is growing and we are continuously looking for candidates with an excellent understanding of the banking business, and in particular, the banking business in relation to our software products to strengthen our existing team of banking professionals and experts.
As a Banking Professional at CBA you will be involved in sales support, systems development and implementation projects, and maintenance and support services - all for the international banking community.
It’s a challenging position: working in an international environment with the opportunity of helping to shape banking back-office automation. Using your banking and/or system knowledge, you will contribute in making our software products the best, and even better. The IBAS Systems suite is designed with users in mind, and your remit will be to internally represent the user aspects in the system design. You will work on specific projects related to your skill sets, as well as with our partners and customers.
Candidates must have relevant banking experience in at least one of the listed areas: Account Management/Core Banking (deposits, vostro/nostro and reconciliation); Financing & Loan Administration; Payments; Trade Finance; Supply Chain Finance and Factoring & Invoicing.
* Please note that this position is located in Oslo, Norway and that no relocation package is offered.
- Contribute in specification, design and testing of new IBAS System functionality and ensuring all IBAS System documentation is up-to-date
- Undertake training for customers, colleagues and partners, in relation to your particular skill sets
- Participate in sales support, development and implementation projects
- Participate in application maintenance and support for our international customer base
- Extended periods working on and with specific international customer projects.
What we are looking for:
Below is our ideal candidate profile, if you meet some or all of the criteria, we'd like to hear from you:
- 5-8 years’ experience working within an EU financial institution(s) is a must
- Experienced in specification/design and/or implementation of IT systems for banking products, and/or other sophisticated IT systems is an advantage
- An understanding of the banking business and an interest in finding new ways of working
- Experience in one or more of the relevant banking products as listed above
- Able to travel as required
- Fluency in English
- Logical and analytical mind-set. Structured way of working.
Working at CBA
We offer challenging work in an international environment. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic setting that you are able to affect and influence.
You will work in close co-operation with experienced colleagues and partners, giving you a unique opportunity to contribute to and/or learn how to operate in the international arena.