CBA is continuously looking for proactive and hardworking developers to contribute to today's and tomorrow’s IBAS System. You will be part of one or more project teams developing and maintaining the IBAS System.
You will also participate in installation projects worldwide and would ideally have good knowledge of Java EE/Java SE, SQL, XML and WEB.
We are looking for experienced and motivated programmers with good technical knowledge.
The job scope:
- Development of both today’s and tomorrow’s IBAS System, including programming
- All phases of system development from specification and development to testing and hand-over
- Customer support and application system maintenance
- Participation in installation projects
- Periodically working on specific customer projects, both in Oslo and abroad.
What we are looking for:
Below is our ideal candidate profile, if you meet some or all of the criteria, we'd like to hear from you:
- Master/bachelor degree in computer science with specialisation in Java programming, or alternatively .Net programming
- Deep knowledge of JEE/JSE tools and Java or .Net programming is an advantage
- XML and SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of multi-tier architecture and SOA
- Good communication skills - both oral and written
- Customer orientation
- Work well as part of a team
- Able to travel as required.
Working at CBA
We offer challenging work in an international environment. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic setting where you are able to affect and influence. You will work in close co-operation with experienced colleagues and partners, giving you a unique opportunity to contribute to and/or learn how to operate in the international arena.